START OFF WITH A NEW CAREER AT ONE OF AMERICA'S MOST PROGRESSIVE SUBARU RETAILERS! ALL SALES JOBS ARE NOT EQUAL...THIS ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER!
Premier Subaru in nearby Branford, Connecticut is seeking new and preowned sales consultants. We are busy. As a matter of fact, our sales staff retails more than 1,500 cars per year!
With over 30,000 square feet of "state of the art" space dedicated to the sale and service of Subaru vehicles, Premier Subaru is a serious Subaru retailer! Our stable and long tenured sales staff has been very busy this year. With the automotive industry off so much, we have increased our sales by over 25% and have become one of the fastest growing Subaru dealerships in America! We continue to do this by having the best marketing budget, the largest inventory, the highest in ethical sales practices and award winning and 3rd party endorsed customer service.
We have only two available positions.
The ideal candidate will focus on the sale of new and preowned vehicles to the general public. We typically have an inventory of over 150 new Subaru models and more than 100 preowned (Certified) cars, as well as a huge selection of "value" vehicles - priced under $10,000. Our inventory is typically 90% import brands. We have a great sales floor (we are not flooded with salespeople), we have an awesome Business Development Center and a website that attracts more than 3,500 unique visitors a day.
- One of the industry's most competitive salary and commission plans (with commissions up to 35% of the gross profit) Our sales consultants currently range between $51,750 and over $147,000 in annual compensation
- Monthly volume bonuses
- Monthly Customer Satisfaction Bonuses
- Full health and dental benefits
- Morgan Stanley 401K Plan with a company match
- Paid Vacation Time - up to 3 weeks!
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Lift and disability insurances
- Sales consultants are eligible to participate in Subaru's "Summitt Program", which provides additional cash payments to certified Subaru sales consultants for vehicle's sold.
We are looking for individuals with the following credentials:
- Have experience selling new and preowned vehicles, appliances, mortgages, or, other "high ticket" items
- Have a high standard of ethical practices and great references
- Have a clean driving record
Employment at Premier Subaru is subject to a pre-employment drug and background screening and driving record check.
WE ARE SEEKING THE IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THESE TWO COVETED POSITIONS.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD EMAIL THEIR RESUME TO RALVINE@PREMIERSUBARU.COM